December 11, 2011

TED MULRY - You've Got It / My Little Girl



















TED MULRY GANG - My Little Girl / You've Got It (Mushroom 1977)
I wasn't sure which Ted Mulry Gang's record to put on this blog because I love almost everything he's done. Born in England but achieving success in Australia, Mulry released several OzRock classics, mainly on the Albert label, before he died in 2001. Here's one of his lesser-known singles, the first released on Mushroom Records. Australian issue, produced by TMG.

You've Got It

My Little Girl

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 05, 2012

    amazing it sounds really good i tray look for the album but it's very hard to find is there any chance you share i mean could you posted to download thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 05, 2012

    ooh i'm sorry it me again i let you my email if you want it ..... for anything pilotrasher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked 'Jump in my car' by the above - I'll give this a listen!

    ReplyDelete